Bluedot is made up of 5 campsites consisting of:
- Standard Camping
- Family Camping (located within the standard campsite)
- Tangerine Fields (pre-pitched dome tents located with the standard campsite)
- Live In Vehicles
- Accessible Camping
- Boutique Camping
Camping is only available with a weekend ticket.
For all campsites excluding pre-bookings (boutique, tangerine fields and live in vehicles) spaces are on a first come first served basis.DOME TENTS
We have a number of pre pitched dome tents available to purchase within the standard campsites. These can be bought unfurnished or with bedding. These must be booked in advance.
- 2 man dome tent with bedding - 1 x double airbed / 2 x sleeping bags
- 4 man dome tent with bedding - 2 x double airbed / 4 x sleeping bags
- 6 man dome tent with bedding - 3 x double airbed / 6 x sleeping bags
These prices are per tent not per person.BOUTIQUE CAMPING
We have a number of boutique structures available to purchase located within our boutique campsite. The boutique camping must be booked in advance.
- Bronze bell tents
- Silver bell tents
- Gold bell tents
The boutique campsite will include free to use showers and dedicated boutique campsite toilets.
These prices are per unit not per person.
LIVE IN VEHICLES
Live in vehicles require 1 ticket per vehicle, not per person
ON SITE FACILITIES
- All live in vehicles will be in a separate field, this is the only field where festival ticket holders can sleep in vehicles.
- Pitch size per vehicle is 6 x 4 meters
- Unsuitable vehicles, including unconvered vans with live in vehicle tickets will not be permitted entry to this field.
- We only allow converted vehicles in the fields if they have living accommodation with fitted sleeping facilities and either fitted cooking or washing facilities.
- Vehicle tickets are only valid with a festival weekend ticket.
- Live in vehicle tickets must be purchased in advance.
- No tents are to be erected between vehicles.
- There is no re-entry for live in vehicles that leave the site during the event.
- There is NO water/electricity hook up available.
• Phone charging
• General Store – Supplying vitals such as milk, toothpaste, water and toilet roll
• Safe storage – Available on site at the Campsite Hub to keep your valuables safe
• Food – A full curated bill of delicious world cuisine including organic, vegan and vegetarian dishes
• Drink – A wide selection of quality drink ranging from real ale to cocktails
• Info Point – located in the merch tent by the Science Garden
• First Aid and Welfare
• Merchandise RUBBISH
Cheshire is a beautiful place. Green fields and untouched landscapes are what make it beautiful. It is not acceptable to litter and abandon possessions while you are at Jodrell Bank.
Please make sure you take your tent home with you at the end of the event. CAMPING FAQ’S
• There will be paid for showers available at the event
• There are free water points across site
• Disposable BBQ’s can be used in the fire lanes
• Camping stoves are allowed but limited to those that have up to 220g gas canisters
• Campfires are prohibited
• The campsite is for weekend ticket holders only